IPD er innovativ kvalitets protetik komponenter produceret i EU og er kompatible med de fleste implantatsystemer. IPD er udviklet til den digitale hverdag og rummer digitale workflows med markedets højeste præcision. IPD er skarpt prissat og giver let besparelser mellem 25-50%, uden at gå på kompromis med kvaliteten.
Det er vores fornøjelse at arbejde med IPD på det skandinaviske marked. Vores fælles mål, er, at hjælpe vores kunder med at forbedre deres patienters tandsæt og forskønne deres smil gennem levering af innovative dental abutments. IPD er udviklet af tandteknikere med det formål, at optimere digitale workflows.
Find dit implant system til ventre og alle de kompatible komponenter.
Se nyheder nedenfor Featured Products og få indblik i de forskellige workflows indenfor eksempelvis Multi-Unit® og Custom Ti-bases.
Nyheder & fremhævede produkter
- Custom Ti-Bases.
- Engaging interface: height of 8 mm, cut into several levels (6.5 mm / 5 mm / 3.5 mm), depending on the requirements of each task.
- Non-engaging interface: height up to 6.5 mm and cutting possible at multiple levels (5 mm / 3.5 mm)
- Height adjustment is practical and simple using the cutting guides and the fixing screw, which makes it possible to create the window for the angled screw channel for any available height from 6.5 mm.
- The window for angled implants can also be prepared to any available height.
See the Ti-Base-workflow and products here!
See selected products via pdf here!
- The multi-unit system has evolved and today includes angled and straight abutments, coated with titanium nitride (TiN), to offer better features and new functionalities.
- Straight multi-unit for one-piece abutments.
- We modify each multi-unit to incorporate an engaging design that can be adapted to one-piece abutments.
- Thanks to this new functionality, all equal Multi units can be used to solve cases that require the placement of a single crown restoration.
- The corresponding prosthetic components fulfill this new functionality to be able to work either analogue or digital. This morphology change does not affect the usual multi-unit procedures.
See the Multi-Unit workflow and products via pdf here!
See selected products via pdf here!
Scan Abutments offer the best features in the market
- Compatible with intraoral systems (clinical) and with desktop systems (laboratory).
- It includes a captive screw to prevent loss and make it easier to mount.
- The Titanium base ensures a long-lasting connection and enables the use of Rx.
- The top section is made of PEEK, a polymer that favors implant reading and location.
- Maximum Z-precision, as it rests on the sagittal plane of the implant or analog.
- A tolerance of ± 5 microns throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- 2 heights for engaging: 10 mm for most cases, and 15 mm for situations involving a very deep implant.
The innovative design of our Digital Analog, with two fixation screws, ensures the exact positioning of the analog in a 3D printed model. Its two fixation screws ensure that the analog is in the correct position, with one located on the side and the other at the bottom.
The side screw also enables the use of an articulator without losing the bite registration.
Angulated Screw Channel
With pentalobular connection that offers a more stable grip, providing greater reliability at the same time of exerting force with the screwdriver. Increased resistance, up to 9.7%.
The new TPA Screwdriver with pentalobular Elliptical Screwdriver ensures a greater grip guaranteeing a good transmission of the recommended torque in all possible angles.
IPD have developed the simplest and easy-going system on the market, which will bring IPD users a tool to ensure and guarantee repeatability in 3D additive manufacturing.
By the exclusive use of IPD software, will be able to obtain these removable dies with a full guarantee of success, saving from repetitions and adjustment problems.
Learn more about ModelPro here!
Scan Transfer is an innovative scan abutment for the most demanding clinical cases.
The abutment design, combined with the clinical/technical protocols, have been developed to allow splinting of the scan abutments with a guide to assist in full arch scanning.
Learn more about Scan Transfer here!
Digital workflow fully supported
Custom Interface System
Direct to implant
With IPD direct implant library you can design all types of structures that can be secured directly to the implant interface.
Hybrid direct implant
This is our innovative and profitable solution for direct implant digital tasks that enables the manufacture of prostheses with high precision due to re-machined interface finishes and sintered framework.
This hybrid library differs because it has two manufacturing process phases:
Sintering and Re-machining.
This operation ensures the best possible fit, a good finish, and the highest possible precision in the most important areas for a prosthesis on implants, the implant connection.
The hybrid library can be used to design frameworks in the traditional manner with CAD software and to export the STL file to one of our certified milling center in Spain or Europe.
Indirect implant – Ti-Base
We also offer an indirect implant library for our unique Custom Ti-Base.
This library enables performing any type of prosthesis, fitting on top of a Ti-Base, obtaining a cemented-screw retained framework.
It is a versatile solution, with good aesthetic finishes and multiple manufacturing options. We also provide two different fitting options. One is tighter for manufacturing single abutments by milling (ceramic), and the other is looser for manufacturing bridges and single abutments by sintering (CrCo) or milling with PMMA.
The CAD libraries support every customized options, emergence profiles, chimney height and straight or angled screw channels, offered on each Custom Ti-Base.
3D Digital model
3D models can be created by the use of a Desktop scanning device and an Intra-oral device making the workflow faster, easier and simpler. Tasks can be completed more quickly and cheaply in combination with our high precision digital analogs.
Accuracy is ensured thanks to our 11 different tolerances that adapt to every impression quality from the printers available in today’s market. This will help you decide the type of fitting available with your printer in order to send you the most suitable library for you.
Use this tool to get a full list of components for your specific rehabilitation task.